Saturday 23 November 2013

Fiction pad update

Fiction pad has made some changes: they now allow a cover page, as well as links to images within the body of a story and banners are now standard format rectangular rather than square as they were for a little while. There are also a few more changes including story tags. So you can add in warnings of character death or original main characters or whatever in the tags. Neat, huh?
I spent a lot of time today adding in the scrapbook pages that goldengirl made me for ‘Best Friends share everything’ chapters, as well lots of other banners people have made me over the years and they look beautiful. I also used the images that inspired one shots as their cover pages.



So my main page now looks like this.
All I can say is I need more banners to fill those plain blue bits!


No comments:

Post a Comment